We offer online services which are a convenient and easy way to book a doctor appointment and a nurse blood pressure or smear appointment, order repeat prescriptions, access your test results and view a summary of your records.
During this difficult time with COVID19 we are accepting applications for Online Services via email. To request an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be required to forward valid photographic ID and separate proof of address (e.g. a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months - a driving licence is not acceptable as proof of address) when you submit your completed application form.
Once you are registered for our Online Service there is SystmOnline app available for Apple and Android devices. It can be downloaded free of charge from the relevant app store. The app allows you to manage aspect of your healthcare all from one place. It offers much of the same functionality as the online service. The app has extra functionality which includes: adding appointment to phone calendars and set reminders.
Access for children, parent and guardians
Access for children's Online Services is available. However, this will disable when a child reaches the age of 11 and a competency assessment will then be carried out.
Online Access for 16 years olds and over
From the age of 16 years, patients are eligible to have their own online access to appointments booking, ordering medication and viewing a summary of their medical records. Having your mobile telephone number registered enables you to receive text reminders for appointments and other messages such as health campaigns and reminders of when you are due to any reviews.
New NHS App
The NHS App lets you book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of healthcare services
Who is it suitable for?
The NHS App is for people aged 13 and over who are registered with a connected GP surgery.
What the NHS App does
Use the NHS App to:
- Check your symptoms
- find out what to do whan you need help urgently
- book and manage appointments at your GP surgery
- order repeat prescriptions
- securely view your GP medical record
- register to be an organ donor
- choose how the NHS uses your data
If you already use SystmOnline you can continue to use it if you prefer. You can use the NHS App as well.
I am currently not Registered for Online Services
If you have not previously signed up for online services, you can sign up on the NHS App without contacting the Surgery. Just follow the instructions on the App. You will need photo ID such as a passport of driving licence. If you don't have photo ID, you will first need to sign up at the surgery.
I am currently Registered for Online Services
You will need 3 pieces of information to link your online services to the NHS App:
- Account ID,
- Organisation Code
To find these, follow these instructions:
1. Log in to SystmOnline on the website, not the app.
2. Go to Account > Account Information and retrieve the Practice Organisation Code and Account ID. Write these down.
3. Log out from SystmOnline
4. Select Re-issue Third Party Passphrase.
5. Input your Account ID, Email Address and Organisation Code, then click Re-issue Passphrase to retrieve your passphrase.
6. Once you get your passphrase, follow the instruction on the NHS App to setup your NHS login and use the 3 pieces of information you need to link your account to the app.
How do I access it?
The NHS App is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.